Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Linkedin Follow us on Facebook

Accessing Continuing Care in Alberta

We are frequently asked "How do I get my loved one home care/supportive living/long term care?" Alberta Health Services accesses individuals to determine if they need care and, if they do, what level of care is necessary.

To access an Alberta Health Services Case Manager and to arrange for an assessment, contact the Health Link at 811.